Here are a list of items that we recommend you bring and what you can expect to be provided. Contact the organizers if in any doubt.
It can be quite cold in mountain areas of Norway during winter. We expect temperatures between -10°C and 0°C. The hotel and conference room have good heating but for the outdoor activities we highly recommend that you take:
- Warm clothes. (Hat, skarf, gloves, woollen socks etc.)
- Wool or thermal underwear. (Long johns, etc.)
- Windproof shell clothing.
- Skis, if you want to go skiing.
- Thermos is a good thing to have.
- Small backpack for food, extra clothes and thermos. To use when you are skiing.
What will be provided
- A laptop you can use for presenting your slides.
- Projector for pc and mac.
- Flip-over and blackboard.